Overview on Agile vs Waterfall, Empirical Process Control, Agile Manifesto, Scrum and Sprint process concepts
- Software development principles, Waterfall methodology
1. What is Agile and why Agile?
2. Learn the differences between Waterfall vs Agile.
3. What is Empirical Process Control vs Defined Process Control.
4. What is the Value of Agile?
5. Go over the Agile Manifesto and Principles of Agile.
6. Understand the Scrum Framework and all the Processes, the different Roles and Responsibilities
7. Benefits of using Scrum.
8. Agile – Stages of Estimation
9. Agile Estimation Techniques
10. What we need to keep in mind when transforming to Agile.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers, Tech Leads and Software developers
1 section • 13 lectures • 1h 12m total length
Agile Project Management and Scrum framework13 lectures • 1hr 12min
- Introduction to Agile.02:26
- Waterfall vs Agile02:04
- Waterfall vs Agile with example07:05
- Triple Constraints and value of Agile03:20
- Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles03:58
- Introduction to Scrum and the Sprint Ceremonies03:37
- The Scrum Process and the various Phases11:25
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities03:40
- Benefits of using Scrum05:54
- Agile – Stages of Estimation09:43
- Agile Estimation Techniques – Part 107:58
- Agile Estimation Techniques – Part 207:11
- What to keep in mind when transforming to Agile?04:02