Office 365 Administrator MS030 training course covers the deployment and administrative configuration process of Office 365. Office 365 is a subscription based service, it means, you have to pay a monthly subscription fee in order to access and use the Office Applications offered by Microsoft. Microsoft first launched office 365 on 28th June, 2011 and it supports multiple operating systems like Windows, Android, macOS and iOS. Candidates of this training course will learn about the security functions, project work, social networks, real-time communications and so on.
Office 365 Administrator MS030 training will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of Office 365 product functionality including SharePoint online, Microsoft power Platform, Exchange Online and additional resources for product and device management. The core part of this training session focuses on configuring office client connectivity including enterprise deployments, managing Microsoft 365 Applications, user-driven client installation, centralized deployments and so on.
- It is ideal for you of Office 365 Administrators have a basic understanding of Office365
- You must have at least two years of working experience of administering Windows Server Operating System
- You must have at least one year of working experience on Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- You must have at least one year of working experience on name resolution including Domain Name Service (DNS)
- You must be familiar with Windows PowerShell
- You also have to be familiar with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- You must have a minimum experience of working on Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server, Skype for Business Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server
What will you gain after this course
- You will experience a customizable and tailored working environment upon successful completion of Office 365 Administrator training
- The Admin centre of Office 365 is designed to increase the efficiency of both the team members and team leader.
- This training course will let you learn about exactly what to look at and to do about it.
- With the help of Office 365, you will be able to provide the best experience to the end-users.