Advanced Automation: Ansible Best Practices (DO447) Course Overview
The Automation with Ansible (DO407) Certification training course was designed for system administrators as well as developers who work with Linux. This 5-day Automation with Ansible course is catered to those who want to learn more about how to use Ansible for automation purposes. Automation has gained importance over the last few years, which is why this certification is considered to be highly valued. Participants who take up this DO407 certification training will learn how to prepare managed hosts who can install, configure, orchestrate, and deploy applications with Ansible. Check out the dates below for the Automation with Ansible training to enrol now.
- Demonstrate and implement recommended practices for effective and efficient use of Ansible for automation
- Use advanced features of Ansible to manage inventories.
- Control and optimize the execution of tasks by Ansible Playbooks.
- Populate, manipulate, and manage data in variables using filters and plugins.
- Minimize downtime and ensure maintainability and simplicity of Ansible Playbooks by using the advanced features of Ansible to manage rolling updates.
- Explain what Red Hat Ansible Tower is and demonstrate a basic ability to navigate and use its web user interface.
- Create user accounts and organize them into teams in Red Hat Ansible Tower, then assign the users and teams permissions to administer and access resources in the Ansible Tower service.
- Create inventories of machines to manage, then configure credentials necessary for Red Hat Ansible Tower to log in and run Ansible jobs on those systems.
- Create projects and job templates in the web UI, using these tools to launch Ansible Playbooks that are stored in Git repositories in order to automate tasks on managed hosts.
- Use advanced features of job templates to improve performance, simplify customization of jobs, launch multiple jobs, schedule automatically recurring jobs, and provide notification of job results
- Interact with REST APIs with Ansible Playbooks and control Red Hat Ansible Tower using its REST API.
- Administer inventories that are loaded from external files or generated dynamically from scripts or the Ansible Tower smart inventory feature.
- Build and operate a proof-of-concept CI/CD pipeline based on Ansible Automation and integrating Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Perform routine maintenance and administration of Red Hat Ansible Tower.
- Demonstrate skills learned in this course by configuring and operating a new organization in Ansible Tower using a provided specification, Ansible projects, and hosts to be provisioned and managed.