Flask is a micro-framework for developing web applications in Python. Unlike other frameworks, Flask does not have any dependencies on external libraries, making it lightweight and fast.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use the advanced features of Flask to build scalable web applications on top of MongoDB.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing web applications with Flask.
- Get to know the advanced concepts and techniques for real-world Flask projects.
- Build a RESTful API server on top of MongoDB.
- Learn how to containerize, test, and deploy microservices with Flask, Docker, and Amazon EC2.
- Gain some insights on the advanced Flask integrations for scaling web applications.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This course is focused on integrating Flask with MongoDB, but other software tools (Docker, Amazon EC2, etc.) may be used for advanced learning. Please let us know if you have any specific requirements or preferences.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of Flask
- Python programming experience
- Overview of Flask features and architecture
- Flask framework fundamentals
- Installing Flask and PyMongo
- Setting up MongoDB
- Advanced Flask integrations
Building a RESTful API
- Creating a data model
- Transforming and validating data
- Performing CRUD operations
- Error handling
Testing and Deploying Microservices
- Containerization and orchestration
- Running unit and integration tests
- Deploying applications to Amazon EC2
Summary and Next Steps