Analysis and Dashboard Training comprehends the Data Analysis on Microsoft Excel and Dashboard Reporting. This course will deliver the lessons to develop dynamic, effective, interactive, and appropriate Dashboards in Microsoft Excel. At the beginning of the course, you will identify the principles of Data Analysis along with the use of effective design principles while creating and presenting data.
This course will also help you to create interactive Dashboard reports through data mining using the Array Functions of Microsoft Excel. The content of this course will also cover the ways to streamline and analyze data Excel Pivot table and Pivot Charts. Gradually, you will learn how to summarize data clearly and effectively. Candidates of this course will take full advantage of the default tools, integrated with Microsoft Excel to analyze data and create Dashboard reports.
- You are required to have at least one year or more experience of working at the same/similar job role.
- Anyone who is working with the data and/or database-related jobs may also get the subject matter of this course more easily compared with others.
What will you gain after this course
- This Analyst and Dashboard course could be considered as a great opportunity for the candidates to know more about how to process and analyze data in a detailed manner and develop a data model from there.
- The demand for data analysts is increasing across the world, regardless of the type and the size of the industry.
- It is now becoming a common trend among companies to have their own data analyst, to shape/reshape their business according to the data model and BI (Business intelligence).
- Therefore, a bright career is there for the candidates who have decided to join The Analyst and Dashboard training course.