Apache Ambari is an open-source management platform for provisioning, managing, monitoring and securing Apache Hadoop clusters.
In this instructor-led live training participants will learn the management tools and practices provided by Ambari to successfully manage Hadoop clusters.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a live Big Data cluster using Ambari
- Apply Ambari’s advanced features and functionalities to various use cases
- Seamlessly add and remove nodes as needed
- Improve a Hadoop cluster’s performance through tuning and tweaking
- System Administrators
- Hadoop testing professionals
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Linux experience
- Knowledge of database concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Hadoop infrastructure and practices