Apache Kylin is an extreme, distributed analytics engine for big data.
In this instructor-led live training, participants will learn how to use Apache Kylin to set up a real-time data warehouse.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Consume real-time streaming data using Kylin
- Utilize Apache Kylin’s powerful features, rich SQL interface, spark cubing and subsecond query latency
- We use the latest version of Kylin (as of this writing, Apache Kylin v2.0)
- Big data engineers
- Big Data analysts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- An understanding of Hadoop