ApsaraCache is a fork of Redis, the cloud-based in-memory data structure store that is commonly used as a database, cache and a message broker. ApsaraCache solves stability bottlenecks caused by frequent AOF Rewrite with time-based recovery to precision in seconds. It also solved the syncing problem when there’s a patchy connection.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at admins who wish to set up, deploy and manage a AsparaCache database.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between Redis and ApsaraCache and make the most of ApsaraCache’s unique features.
- Set up an ApsaraCache database for persistence, disaster tolerance, and backup recovery.
- Secure an ApsaraCache database.
- Monitor ApsaraCache using slow log auditing, information statistics and other maintenance features.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ApsaraCache, please visit: https://github.com/alibaba/ApsaraCache
- An understanding of database concepts
- Linux command line experience
- Apsara as a key/value store
Overview of ApsaraCache Features and Architecture
Installing and Configuring ApsaraCache
Enabling Master-Slave Replication
Persisting Data (AOF, RDB Snapshotting, etc.)
Enabling High Availability
Running Benchmarks to Test Performance
Partitioning the Database
Resolving Issues Involving Syncing, Latency, Stability
Summary and Conclusion