Mechatronics (a.k.a. mechatronic engineering) is a combination of mechanical, electronics and computer science.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at engineers who wish to learn about the applicability of artificial intelligence to mechatronic systems.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Gain an overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and computational intelligence.
- Understand the concepts of neural networks and different learning methods.
- Choose artificial intelligence approaches effectively for real-life problems.
- Implement AI applications in mechatronic engineering.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic understanding of computer science and engineering.
Overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine learning
- Computational intelligence
Understanding the Concepts of Neural Networks
- Generative networks
- Deep neural networks
- Convolution neural networks
Understanding Various Learning Methods
- Supervised learning
- Unsupervised learning
- Reinforcement learning
- Semi-supervised learning
Other Computational Intelligence Algorithms
- Fuzzy systems
- Evolutionary algorithms
Exploring Artificial Intelligence Approaches to Optimization
- Choosing AI Approaches Effectively
Learning about Stochastic Dynamic Programming
- Relationship with AI
Implementing Mechatronic Applications with AI
- Industry-agnostic trend
Case Study: The Intelligent Robotic Car
Programming the Major Systems of a Robot
- Planning the Project
Implementing AI Capabilities
- Searching and Motion Control
- Localization and Mapping
- Tracking and Controlling
Summary and Conclusion