Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE) is a certification course designed and developed by the tech giant Google as part of their professional development program. Cloud computing is now becoming a key concept for almost every business across the world, regardless of the type and the size of the business. The Associate Cloud Engineer course will help the candidates to learn and earn the required knowledge and skills to become a certified cloud engineer and serve the IT industry with their full potential.
This certification validates the capability of an individual to set up an environment for cloud solutions, plan and configure cloud solutions, deploying and configuring a cloud solution, ensuring the optimum operations of a cloud solution, configuring access and security. To get this certification the candidates need to have some real-life working experience, which they can get with the hands-on lab session of this course.
- For the Associate Cloud Engineer certification training course, there is no prerequisite mentioned officially.
- It is ideal but not required that the candidates of this course have at least six months or more experience of working with Google cloud architecture and the solutions.
- Besides that, anyone, who is willing to develop their career on Cloud infrastructure and cloud platform may consider this course as one significant step to get recognized in the industry.
What will you gain after this course
- Associate Engineer Training (ACE) is a dynamic course that will help the candidates to learn the updated feathers of the Google Cloud Platform.
- According to 2019, IT Skills and Salary Report (Published by Global Knowledge), around fifty-two (52) percent of the organizations require technologically skilled personnel to meet the skill-gap and the goals of the organization.
- Another recent survey done in the first quarter of 2020 by Gallup (an independent third party company), shows how and why Associate and Professional certifications have accelerated the required skills for different and diversified job roles within the cloud industry.
- With this Associate Engineer certification, you can stand out from the crowd and showcase your achievement in a publicly accessible Google Cloud Certified Directory.