This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Aurelia to create and build front-end applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing front-end applications.
- Two-way bind HTML form controls using the DOM-batch mechanism.
- Integrate Aurelia to any third-party library or framework such as jQuery.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Tools and processes for web development
Overview of the Web Development Cycle
- Version control, coding, building, and testing
- Automating the process
Preparing the Development Environment
- Downloading the Basic Aurelia Project Setup
- Configuring the Aurelia Project to use your preferred programming language (ESNext/TypeScript)
Developing the Application
- Creating a class that models out an individual item
- Exporting a configure method
- Rendering the application by creating a view component
- Binding attributes to properties
- Debugging the application
- Securing the application
Testing the Application
- Automating browser refreshing after code changes
- Finding code errors with JSHint
Summary and Conclusion