AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional ( DevOps Engineering on AWS ) Course Overview
Certification as an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional, verifies the ability to automate infrastructure testing and deployment. DevOps Engineer certification course includes lectures, group exercises, and hands-on laboratories. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professionals are in high demand by businesses all across the world, and now you can join that group with this professional certification from AWS.
DevOps culture, techniques, and tools are taught in this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer course, which aims to improve the ability of a business to create, deliver, and maintain applications and services on AWS at high velocity. In this course, we will assist confirm your skills with DevOps by covering a number of topics such as provisioning, operating, and maintaining apps on the AWS platform. We will also cover other related topics. Check out the schedule below to enrol in this AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional course today.
- System administrators
- Software developers
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
- Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
- Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and de
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues.
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
- This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- DevOps and DevSecOps
- The AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Deployment strategies and developer tools
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- AWS developer tools
- Automated testing on AWS
- Configuration management
- Building AMIs and Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
- Containers: Docker and Amazon ECS