The course is part of the Data Scientist skill set (Domain: Data and Technology).
Data Warehousing Concepts
- What is Data Ware House?
- Difference between OLTP and Data Ware Housing
- Data Acquisition
- Data Extraction
- Data Transformation.
- Data Loading
- Data Marts
- Dependent vs Independent data Mart
- Data Base design
ETL Testing Concepts:
- Software development life cycle.
- Testing methodologies.
- ETL Testing Work Flow Process.
- ETL Testing Responsibilities in Data stage.
Big data Fundamentals
- Big Data and its role in the corporate world
- The phases of development of a Big Data strategy within a corporation
- Explain the rationale underlying a holistic approach to Big Data
- Components needed in a Big Data Platform
- Big data storage solution
- Limits of Traditional Technologies
- Overview of database types