Big Data is a term that means a huge amount of data and Hadoop is an open-source framework from Apache that is used to run applications on the cluster. Without Big Data Hadoop training, you may learn very little about Big Data processing.
From this training, you will learn how Big Data is integrated with Hadoop. You will also learn the basic of Hadoop, Introduction of Hadoop Stack and HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) and how to use Map and Reduce process using Hadoop. After these basic techniques, this training program will take you to the topics like Scoop, PIG, YARN, Impala and Apache Hive technologies of Hadoop platform. You will also be able to learn design a real-world system using Hadoop platform, as well.
- You must know the fundamentals of SQL and Database.
- You should have a basic understanding of the Data Storage Concept.
- You should know about the HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System).
- You must have a clear understanding of Data Warehouse and cloud storage infrastructure
- It is required that you have fluency in at least one or more high-level programming languages like Python, Hive, etc.
What will you gain after this course
- You will be considered as a professional data Science expert
- You can shape the future of the business of the organization through predictive data analysis
- You can wind up your job opportunities through these jobs.