Neo4j AuraDB is a fully-managed graph database service. It is fast, reliable, and fully-automated, making it easy to build graph database applications in the cloud.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Neo4j AuraDB graph database to build cloud applications with high availability and zero administration.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing graph database applications with Neo4j AuraDB.
- Understand the features, core concepts, and architecture of Neo4j AuraDB.
- Learn how to build and scale graph database applications in the cloud.
- Enhance cloud security with AuraDB’s pre-configured authentication and encryption features.
- Migrate existing Neo4j databases to AuraDB.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- An understanding of database administration
- Familiarity with graph database