ISACA’s CISM (Certified Information Security Management) is a certified course for IT professionals and approved by ISACA (Information System Audit and Control Association). This certification course is designed for IT professionals and executives who are responsible for managing, designing, developing, deploying and configuring the enterprise-level security protocols for the organization. The content of this course is designed to help the security managers who are in charge of information security management of the organization. CISM course is considered as one of the most prominent credentials for the IT professionals, since 2002. This certification validates the capability of an individual to develop, deploy and configure the applications to ensure the security of the information of the organization.
Considering the skills required for information security management professional, the content of the CISM course focuses and covers the following subject matters:
- Managing and governing the Information Security protocols of the organization
2. Assess the information regarding the compliance issue and the risk factors
3. Managing any incident regarding Information Security
4. Developing and configuring applications for Information Security
5. Provide hand-on experience so that, the candidates can perform effectively and efficiently at their workplace
6. The training for CISM course is designed to ensure the maximum success rate for the candidates
- Pass the CISM Exam within the last 5 years.
- Have the relevant full-time work experience in the CISM Job Practice Areas.
- Submit the CISM Certification Application including Application Processing Fee.
What will you gain after this course
Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISM certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development & Management
- Information Security Incident Management