Chain Core is an open-source platform written in Go that allows finance companies to operate a Blockchain network or connect to other networks for the purpose of transferring financial assets over the Blockchain.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the core principles behind Blockchain and the distributed ledger as they build a prototype Blockchain network using Chain Core Developer Edition.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Operate and participate in a permissioned blockchain network
- Understand Chain Core’s key concepts, including its cryptographically-secured multi-asset shared ledger
- Issue digital assets directly to custodians, who can then transfer them to each other in real time with no transactional intermediary
- Issue digital assets that represent units of value such as currencies, bonds, securities, IOUs, or loyalty points
- Is Chain’s high-level language, Ivy, and Ivy Playground, to express contracts that protect value on a blockchain.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- An understanding of programming principles such as APIs