Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE)‘ training is globally recognized and well accepted as the Check Point is also known as one of the top-ranked providers for both software and hardware security products. Certifications from Check Point validates the skills and the ability of an IT professional to manage, monitor, and configure checkpoint products.
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) training is designed for IT professionals who already have prior experience of working with Windows (Client) and Unix (Server) computers and earned adequate experience to support the Check Point System. You will know how to develop, debug, and troubleshoot different deployment scenarios. There are different learning modules of this CCSE course. In the earlier modules, you will learn how to configure firewalls, gateways, content security software, and VPNs. At the initial phase of this training course, the candidates will get a technology overview of Check Point.
- Security Administration Course or CCSA certification (R80 Not R77)
- Windows Server, UNIX and networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate management and system administration
What will you gain after this course
- This CCSE course will help the candidates a lot in many ways. Candidates of this course will have a clear idea about Check Point and its purposes on the IT infrastructure.
- They will also learn about the basics of computer networks and the means to integrate a well-designed network within the IT infrastructure of the business.
- The candidates of the CCSE course will also learn about how to monitor network traffic and the process of configuring the connections, as well.
- Candidates of this course will also learn about how to deal with any kind of security administration issues of Check Point.