troubleshoot and use advanced CLI (Command Level Interface). With the help of this course, you will also be able to optimize and configure Check Point security, as well. The next module of this course delivers the lesson on using smart consoles and policy management including advanced database management systems. Here, you get the required knowledge to work with advanced Network Address Translation (NAT), VPN (Virtual Private Network) troubleshooting including Kernel mode and User mode troubleshooting, as well.
The next modules of the Check Point Certified Security Master course will cover the process of troubleshooting ClusterXL and SecureXL including identifying encryption failure source and misconfigured VPNs. The rest of the modules of this course will cover the troubleshooting methods for threat prevention and access control policies.
- You must earn at least CCSE (Check Point Certified Security Expert) or higher certification to appear for CCSM (Check Point Certified Security Master) exam.
- You must also need to pass the exam 156-115.77.
- It is expected that you have the required knowledge of Computer Networking and Unix Operating System.
- It is ideal to have fundamental knowledge on TCP/IP and Windows Server, but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- This course will allow you to troubleshoot almost every security aspect of Checkpoint.
- You will be recognized as an advanced level certified Checkpoint Security Master.
- With the help of this course, you can expand your job opportunities, as well.