CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)(CAS-004) Course Overview
Coursework from the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner can help you ace the CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) test. Exam takers will be tested on their knowledge of and ability to apply security-related concepts such as architecture, operations, engineering, cryptography, risk management, and compliance. Participants can prepare for a future of limitless employment and professional advancement by enrolling in this certification-preparatory course. Information and data security certifications have been in great demand as of late, and this trend is expected to continue as the world increasingly depends on digital infrastructure.
The objectives of the certification exam and the goals of students taking the CompTIA CASP+ course were taken into account when developing the curriculum. By the end of the course, you will have a deeper understanding of information security and be able to use more advanced principles to protect your firm. Candidates will be better equipped to apply what they learn in this CASP+ course to their daily work and advance in their careers in security operations as a result.
In this CASP+ course, you will learn how to develop solutions within cybersecurity policies and frameworks & analyze cyber preparedness within an enterprise and build and implement the necessary solutions to guarantee the firm is ready for the next attack. ISO and the American National Standards Institute both recognize the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certification as valid (ANSI). Check out the dates below to enrol in this CASP+ course today.
- Given a scenario, analyze the security requirements and objectives to ensure an appropriate, secure network architecture for a new or existing network.
- Given a scenario, analyze the organizational requirements to determine the proper infrastructure security design.
- Given a scenario, integrate software applications securely into an enterprise architecture.
- Given a scenario, implement data security techniques for securing enterprise architecture.
- Given a scenario, analyze the security requirements and objectives to provide the appropriate authentication and authorization controls
- Given a set of requirements, implement secure cloud and virtualization solutions.
- Explain how cryptography and public key infrastructure (PKI) support security objectives and requirements
- Explain the impact of emerging technologies on enterprise security and privacy.
- Given a scenario, perform threat management activities.
- Given a scenario, analyze indicators of compromise and formulate an appropriate response
- Given a scenario, perform vulnerability management activities.
- Given a scenario, use the appropriate vulnerability assessment and penetration testing methods and tools.
- Given a scenario, analyze vulnerabilities and recommend risk mitigations.
- Given a scenario, use processes to reduce risk
- Given an incident, implement the appropriate response.
- Explain the importance of forensic concepts.
- Given a scenario, use forensic analysis tools.
- Given a scenario, apply secure configurations to enterprise mobility.
- Given a scenario, configure and implement endpoint security controls.
- Explain security considerations impacting specific sectors and operational technologies.
- Explain how cloud technology adoption impacts organizational security
- Given a business requirement, implement the appropriate PKI solution.
- Given a business requirement, implement the appropriate cryptographic protocols and algorithms
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot issues with cryptographic implementations.
- Given a set of requirements, apply the appropriate risk strategies
- Explain the importance of managing and mitigating vendor risk.
- Explain compliance frameworks and legal considerations, and their organizational impact.
- Explain the importance of business continuity and disaster recovery concepts