CompTIA Pentest+ Course Overview
Businesses conduct a large number of their operations virtually. This includes the movement and storage of information, monitoring teams remotely, and offering clear lines of communication between different stakeholders. In order to keep the organization functioning at efficiency and effectiveness, all digital activities must remain safe and secure. CompTIA Pentest+ professionals are able to strongly gauge potential areas that could easily be exploited by cyber threats or attacks.
Professionals looking to demonstrate their penetration testing skills or validate the same should consider completing this certification. Check out the dates below to enroll in this CompTIA Pentest+ course today.
- Explain the importance of planning for an engagement
- Explain key legal concepts.
- Explain the importance of scoping an engagement properly.
- Explain the key aspects of compliance-based assessments.
- Given a scenario, conduct information gathering using appropriate techniques
- Given a scenario, perform a vulnerability scan.
- Given a scenario, analyse vulnerability scan results
- Explain the process of leveraging information to prepare for exploitation.
- Explain weaknesses related to specialised systems
- Compare and contrast social engineering attacks
- Given a scenario, exploit network-based vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, exploit wireless and RF-based vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, exploit application-based vulnerabilities
- Given a scenario, exploit local host vulnerabilities
- Summarise physical security attacks related to facilities
- Given a scenario, perform post-exploitation techniques
- Given a scenario, use Nmap to conduct information gathering exercises
- Compare and contrast various use cases of tools
- Given a scenario, analyse tool output or data related to a penetration test
- Given a scenario, analyse a basic script (limited to Bash, Python, Ruby, and PowerShell)
- Given a scenario, use report writing and handling best practices
- Explain post-report delivery activities
- Given a scenario, recommend mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
- Explain the importance of communication during the penetration testing process