Data mining is the process of identifying patterns in big data with data science methods such as machine learning. Using Excel as a data analytical suite, users can perform data mining and analysis.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to use Excel for data mining.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explore data with Excel to perform data mining and analysis.
- Use Microsoft algorithms for data mining.
- Understand concepts in Excel data mining.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- A basic understanding of Excel
- Data Scientists
Data Mining Overview
- Algorithms for data mining
- Data mining structures and models
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Excel
Data Mining Algorithms and Excel to SQL Server Analysis Services
- Using Microsoft algorithms
- Working with data mining structures and models
Data Mining Add-Ins
- Working with data modeling
- Identifying influencers and categories
- Predicting with a model
Summary and Conclusion