Datadog is a monitoring platform for cloud-based applications that provides tools for monitoring servers and databases. It helps determine performance metrics and perform event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud-based services.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to learn how Datadog works in monitoring servers, databases, and cloud-based applications and services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Learn and understand how the Datadog monitoring tool works.
- Understand the Datadog core concepts and features.
- Configure Datadog for infrastructure monitoring and account management.
- Use Datadog Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and continuous profiling.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic knowledge of computer science
- Monitoring engineers
Overview of Datadog Architecture and Features
Setting Up and Configuring Datadog
Understanding Datadog Agent Manager
Working with Tags
Metrics and Metrics Views
Creating and Managing Host Monitors
Managing Log Collections
Setting Up Application Performance Monitoring (APM)
APM Trace Pipeline
Summary and Next Steps