Course outline –
Introduction to React
Understand how react makes things perform, learn how to set up, run and debug a react app.
- What is React?
- Why React?
- React version history
- Just React – Hello World
- Using create-react-app
- Anatomy of react project
- Running the app
Templating using JSX
Understand the significance of JSX and know its syntax and features.
- Working with React create Element
- Using logical operators
- Specifying attributes
- Specifying children
Understand the significance of component architecture and learn how to decompose UI into components and compose them back to make UI.
- Significance of component architecture
- Types of components
- Class based
- Component Composition
Learn how to render lists and use key prop.
- Using react key prop
- Using map function to iterate on arrays to generate elements
Event handling in React
Learn about React’s synthetic event system and its working.
- Understanding React event system
- Understanding Synthetic event
- Passing arguments to event handlers
Working with forms
Understand how to handle forms in react.
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop
Introduction to Blazor.
Understand how Blazor makes things perform, learn how to set up, run and debug.
- Web Assembly
- Blazor Server
Understand how Blazor layout works in web page
- Creating a Blazor layout
- Using a layout
- Nested layouts
Understand how Blazor routing technique for inspecting the browser’s URL and matching it up to a page to render.
- Defining routes
- Route parameters
- Constraining route parameters
- Optional route parameters
- 404 – Not found
Learn how to create Blazor Forms
- Editing form data
- Descending from InputBase
- Handling form submission
- Accessing form state
For Training Requirement Contact-