Web3 (also known as Web 3.0) is a third generation of the internet evolution, decentralized ecosystem based on blockchain technology.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Web3, Solidity, and React to create, build, and deploy decentralized applications (dapps) that run on blockchain.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing dApps with Web3, Solidity, and React.
- Understand the features and architecture of Web3 or Web 3.0.
- Learn the key concepts of Ethereum, Smart Contracts, and Blockchain Cryptography.
- Apply practical examples of Solidity programming and designing Smart Contracts.
- Make React applications interact with Smart Contracts.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of blockchain concepts
- Overview of Web3 features and architecture
- Basics of Ethereum and Smart Contracts
Understanding Blockchain Cryptography
- Blockchain design, implementation, and use cases
- Cryptography hash functions, merkle trees, and digital signatures
- Setting up the development environment
- Setting up a blockchain with Ganache
Solidity Programming Language
- Syntax, development tools and testing
- Smart Contracts design patterns
Interacting with Smart Contracts
- Creating a smart contract
- Creating a migration logic
- Deploying a smart contract
- React apps with smart contracts
Summary and Next Steps