Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (formerly OpenShift Enterprise) is an on-premises platform-as-a-service used for developing and deploying containerized applications on Kubernetes. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform runs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to manage Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create, configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters.
- Deploy containerized applications on-premise, in public cloud or on a hosted cloud.
- Secure OpenShift Container Platform.
- Monitor and gather metrics.
- Manage storage.
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
Course Customization Options
- This course is based on OpenShift Container Platform version 3.x.
- To customize the course or request training on a different version of OpenShift (e.g., OpenShift Container Platform 4 or OKD), please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of container concepts
- System administration or DevOps experience
- Experience with the Linux command line
- System administrators
Overview of Docker and Kubernetes
Overview of OpenShift Container Platform Architecture
Creating Containerized Services
Creating and Managing Container Images
Deploying Multi-container Applications
Setting up an OpenShift Cluster
Securing OpenShift Container Platform
Monitoring OpenShift Container Platform
Deploying Applications on OpenShift Container Platform using Source-to-Image (S2I)