Ethical Hacking Preparation Course Overview
If you are curious about new advancements and passionate about kicking off your career as a ethical hacker, then this course is for you! The Complete Ethical Hacking Preparation Course gives you a strong establishment on every topic you have to ace to pass the ethical hacking course. This course offers you a reasonable and organized way to get certified; as an ethical hacker. You’ll know the intricate details of cybersecurity, conquer security vulnerabilities, and even build up your own protection solutions for networks around the globe.
Module 1: Network Communication Basics
- Introduction of OSI, and TCP/IP Model.
- IpV4 and IPV6
- Network Segmentation and Benefits sub netting.
Module 2: Server Introduction and Basics
- Introduction and Working of Server
- DNS Server and Types
- DHCP Server and Types
- SNMP Server and Types
- LDAP/Active Directory working
Module 3: Linux Basics and Hands on practice
- Introduction of Linux file system
- Basic commands
- Networking commands
- Administration commands
Module 4: Network Design Principals and Best Practice
- Introduction of Secure Network Design
- DMZ and types
- Typical corporate network design
Module 5: Introduction of Firewall
- Host based and Network Firewall working.
- Linux and Windows Host based firewall.