Embedding Projector is an open-source web application for visualizing the data used to train machine learning systems. Created by Google, it is part of TensorFlow.
This instructor-led, live training introduces the concepts behind Embedding Projector and walks participants through the setup of a demo project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explore how data is being interpreted by machine learning models
- Navigate through 3D and 2D views of data to understand how a machine learning algorithm interprets it
- Understand the concepts behind Embeddings and their role in representing mathematical vectors for images, words and numerals.
- Explore the properties of a specific embedding to understand the behavior of a model
- Apply Embedding Project to real-world use cases such building a song recommendation system for music lovers
- Data scientists
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Working experience with data visualization tools
- Knowledge of machine learning is helpful, but not required
- Knowledge of TensorFlow is helpful, but not required