Enterprise Routing and Switching Specialist (JNCIS – ENT) training course is designed for the experienced and expert IT professionals who would love to work with Computer Networking. This course’s content covers routing and switching implementation in Junos from beginner to intermediate level. This training course validates Layer 2 Switching or VLANs (Virtual LANs), VLAN tagging, native VLAN tagging, tagging and so on. This module also provides you with the required knowledge on interfaces and ports, Junos Network Director, and inter-VLAN routing.
- JNCIA – Junos certification
- Certifications in Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR) and Junos and Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) are ideal but not required.
- The experience of working with Juniper OS and devices for at least one year or more would be considered as an added advantage.
What will you gain after this course
- Enterprise Routing and Switching, Specialist (JNCIS – ENT), is one of Juniper’s best intermediate-level courses for professional network engineers.
- You will learn almost everything from routing to IP addressing including the details of the different computer network protocols.
- You will learn about different types of layer two switching technologies including Virtual LAN and so on.