Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. VBA language has been integrated with Excel to have programming features which enable the developers to handle the data manipulation along with Excel function very easily. VBA is useful for developing reporting systems in a capital markets environment and developing core business performance reporting etc. Our VBA programming course will teach you the relevant skills necessary for you to shine in the current job market in the financial industry.
Experienced Excel VBA trainers teach our curriculum with many years of experience. This course involves working with various practical hands-on exercise in a classroom-based environment. At the end of the course, students will end up with lots of possible experience and learn useful tips and short-cuts.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- Fundamental knowledge of excel and basic computer operation is ideal but not required.
- A basic understanding of computer hardware and software would be considered an added advantage.
What will you gain after this course
- You will learn how to integrate VBA with Excel
- You can expand your job opportunity with the help of this course
- You could be considered as a business analyst of any organization.
- Upon successful completion, you will be considered a successful VBA Administrator.