This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use the FARM (FastAPI, React, and MongoDB) stack to build dynamic, high-performance, and scalable web applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment that integrates FastAPI, React, and MongoDB.
- Understand the key concepts, features, and benefits of the FARM stack.
- Learn how to build REST APIs with FastAPI.
- Learn how to design interactive applications with React.
- Develop, test, and deploy applications (front end and back end) using the FARM stack.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with web development
- What is FARM stack?
- FARM vs MERN
- Setting up the development environment
- Setting up a MongoDB Atlas account
- Installing dependencies
- Connecting FastAPI with MongoDB
Building REST APIs (FastAPI)
- CRUD operations
- Updating the APIs
- MongoDB functions
- Testing the APIs
Developing the Frontend with ReactJS
- Creating a React project
- Installing axios and bootstrap
- Styling, CSS, and JSX
- Adding interactive functions
- Testing the application
Deploying the Application
- Backend deployment (Heroku)
- Frontend deployment (GitHub)
Securing the Application
- Authentication and user management
- Routers and access permissions
Summary and Next Steps