A financial model is a tool that usually comes as an integrated part of any ‘spreadsheet software’, like Microsoft Excel to forecast the financial prediction of the business in the future. In this course, you are going to learn to make such financial forecasts based on the previous performance of the business and forecasting the future progress with the help of income statement, cash flow statement, balance sheet and so on.
With the help of these data, you will be able to more advanced financial modeling, which includes DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) Analysis model, M&A (Mergers and acquisition) model, LBO (Leveraged BuyOut) Model, and sensitivity analysis. This Financial Modeling course will cover some most widely used and effective analysis methods for financial modeling. At first, you will learn how to prepare a financial model based on the ‘3 Statement Model’, and these 3 statements are the income statement, cash flow, and balance sheet.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- It is ideal for you to have a solid understanding of the business process including accounting, finance, economics, but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- This Financial Modeling course will help the candidates a lot to get an in-depth and accurate scenario of the business process.
- One of the key advantages of this training course is that the candidates will get ample opportunities to explore the world of business through an effective and appropriate business model.
- It is an exclusive opportunity for business professionals to expand and accelerate their careers through this course.
- Even IT professionals and others can also join this training course to know about the branches of the financial modeling of the business process of any organization.