This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Firebase to build powerful data-driven mobile or web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Firebase Web Platform
- Understand how to simplify a database by using Firebase data modeling
- Develop powerful applications that can process real-time data without the need to define detailed database structures.
- Transact data on Firebase
- Perform realtime data synchronization
- Authenticate users with Firebase
- Monitor users
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Firebase, please visit: https://firebase.google.com/
- Firebase as a NoSQL cloud database
Setting up Firebase
- Creating a Firebase account
- Creating a document
- Querying data
- Writing data
- Deleting data
- Indexing data
- Writing Security Rules
- Testing Security Rules
- Using password authentication
- Using Email Link authentication
- Implementing Social Media Sign-in
- Monitoring users
- Using Firebase CLI
- Deploying a website
Summary and Conclusion