Java 9 coupled with the robust RxJava 2.0 reactive programing library, enables Java developers to adopt and apply the reactive programing paradigm into their application and systems development processes with great ease.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the advantages and functions of Java 9, Spring, Jersey, and RxJava 2.0 in developing reactive applications as they step through the creation and deployment of a real-life reactive application using Java 9’s flow API, Spring, the Akka framework, and RxJava 2.0 functional reactive programing library.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance and significance of reactive programing in applications and systems development.
- Run Unit test on RxJava 2.0.
- Use the Akka framework under reactive programing principles.
- Employ Spring to handle the development of concurrent applications.
- Use Java 9’s flow API to develop reactive apps.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part& discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- An understanding of basic web technologies
- Experience with UI scripting