Cyber Warfare is a growing problem for enterprises. As attackers employ more and more sophisticated technologies to launch their attacks, it is vital for companies to understand the nature of these attacks and the defense mechanisms needed to keep their organizations safe.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) covers the different aspects of enterprise security, from AI to database security. It also includes coverage of the latest tools, processes and mindset needed to protect from attacks.
Format of the Course
- Heavy emphasis on hands-on practice.
- Most of the concepts are learned through samples, exercises and hands-on development.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Knowledge or interest in cyber security
- Cyber security specialists
- System administrators
- Cyber security managers
- Cyber security auditors
Different Aspects of Enterprise Security
Companies Are More Vulnerable to Cyber Warfare than Governments
- Corporate espionage (industrial espionage)
- Corporate sabotage (industrial sabotage)
Beyond Traditional Enterprise Security
- Non-standard approaches to breaching your systems
- Compromising your company…without breaching your systems
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the age of corporate cyber warfare
How AI Will Be Used to Launch the Next Cyber Attack on Your Company
- Beyond database injection
- Fooling a company’s computers and employees
- The offensive mindset vs detection mindset
- Systems and tools for launching cyber attacks
Beyond Dumb Bots. Intelligent Bots.
- Humans or robots?
- Designing intelligence
Building Comprehensive AI Response Systems
The Future of Corporation Cyber Security in a World of AI, Big Data, and Cyber Warfare
Summary and Next Steps