On 25th May 2018, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) became applicable for the businesses in order to improve the data protection for individuals all over the EU. Now, the organizations are required to be compliant and respond to the new rules and protocols to enhance the data protection process. Our course will also help you explore the data subjects relevant to GDPR, which are data rights, data controllers and data processors.
This course is designed to teach you about the basic principles and key concepts of GDPR, key functionalities of the individuals on GDPR according to their job role, the mechanisms for compliance and enforcement, accountability on the compliance law along with the liabilities and sanctions on GDPR. You learn how to assess compliance mechanisms by following the protocols of International data transfer regulations under the GDPR.
This is a four (4) day course; it covers both the GDPR Basics and Expert level curriculum, plus areas focusing on data governance for senior managers who are managing personal which has already qualified at the GDPR Basic or Expert level.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- Prior experience in market research is ideal but not required.
- Fundamental knowledge on the compliance of the organization is preferred.
What will you gain after this course
- Upon completing this GDPR for Managers Training course, the managers will be able to implement GDPR compliance data governance practices in their relevant working environments, measure the performance and audit the outcomes.
- After successful completion of this course, you will be able to classify the key purposes and concepts of GDPR and the ways to analyze the tasks using data controllers and processors.
- You earn the required knowledge on GDPR and the means to integrate it to as part of the compliance of the organization you are working for.