Our GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) course is designed to let you know and learn about the necessity of protecting the rights of the individual by balancing and protecting the data flow of a business for both the customer and the business.
On 25th May 2018, the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) became applicable for businesses in order to improve the data protection for individuals all over the EU. Now, the organizations are required to be compliant and respond to the new rules and protocols to enhance the data protection process. This course will help you earn the required knowledge on GDPR and the means to integrate it as part of the compliance of the organization you are working for. Our course will also help you explore the data subjects relevant to GDPR, which are data rights, data controllers, and data processors.
The content of this course is designed to inform you about the basic principles and key concepts of GDPR, key functionalities of the individuals on GDPR according to their job role, the mechanisms for compliance and enforcement, accountability on the compliance law along with the liabilities and sanctions on GDPR.
- This course has no specific prerequisites.
- Prior experience in market research is ideal but not required.
- Fundamental knowledge of GDPR controllers is ideal but not required
- Basic knowledge of GDPR protocols would be considered as an added advantage.
What will you gain after this course
- Learn the basic principles of GDPR and the key concepts of legitimate interest, personal and business data management process and controllers.
- Learn about the rights of an individual to access the required data and figure out the appropriate GDPR implementation method in order to prevent specific breaches of data.
- Learn about the lifecycle of the business and the business data along with the implications of GDPR for both the business and the clients.
- Learn about the methods of eliminating the risks of a data breach while processing and handling business data.
- Learn about the contracts and transfer of data with the third parties.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities regarding the workplace and the protection of business data of the organization.