Greenplum Database is a database software for business intelligence and data warehousing. Users can run Greenplum Database for massive parallel data processing.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at administrators who wish to set up Greenplum Database for business intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Address processing needs with Greenplum.
- Perform ETL operations for data processing.
- Leverage existing query processing infrastructures.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of RDBMS (Relation Database Management Systems)
Greenplum Database Overview?
- What is Greenplum Database?
- Greenplum Database features
- Greenplum Database architecture
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Greenplum Database
- Creating users
- Creating a group
- Adding users
- Creating a database
- Granting privileges
- Creating a schema
psql Command Line
- Loading and exporting data
- Executing scripts
Queries and Performance
- Analyzing tables
- Changing optimizers
- Partitioning tables
- Setting up Apach Zepellin
- Aggregating data
- Assembling results
- Using Apache Madlib
- Performing linear regression
Summary and Conclusion