This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to use Hapi.js to create and deploy a web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the hapi.js framework and development environment.
- Implement Hapi.js as an HTTP server framework for Node.js applications.
- Create, build, test, debug and deploy a Hapi.js application and API.
- Write reusable application logic without wasting time building infrastructure.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Hapi.js, please visit: https://hapijs.com/
- An understanding of Node.js.
- Hapi.js as an alternative to Express
Overview of Hapi.js Concepts
Preparing the Development Environment
Installing and Configuring Hapi.js
Creating a New Hapi Project
Serving Static Content and Files
Rendering Dynamic Pages
Setting up Routes
Handling User Input through GET and POST
Testing the Application
Debugging the Application
Working with Hapi.js Plugins
Deploying the Application
Building Parts of an Application
Building an API
Summary and Conclusion