This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at HR professionals who wish to use analytical methods improve organisational performance. This course covers qualitative as well as quantitative, empirical and statistical approaches.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Familiarity with HR concepts
- Experience with the HR landscape at the organisation
- Some knowledge of statistics can be helpful
- HR Managers
- HR Analysts
1. Why HR / People Analytics is vital now.
a. The history of HR Analytics.
b. The rise of People Analytics.
c. HR Skills of the future.
2. Overview of what People Analytics is.
a. Difference between People Analytics and HR Analytics.
b. From descriptive, through predictive, to prescriptive analytics.
c. What competencies do you need to become an HR Analytics Guru.
d. What is the future of People Analytics
Elements of an Organisation
3. What are the key figures to look at in an organization.
a. Introduction – 11 Key HR Metrics
b. All key People metrics based on company X (large corporation) KBI whitebook.
c. How can you connect measures to predict and prescript decision-making.
4. How can we use data to improve the organization.
a. Types of data to use in people analytics.
b. Case studies on how different organization have used data to solve business issues.
i. Google re:Work project.
ii. Sigma Company*: Implication-Based Decision Support – from Gartner.
5. Creating People Advantage in the Public Sector.
a. The current state of public sector HR
b. Acting as strategic partner with the overall organization
c. Steps to take to launch an HR analytics framework.
6. Get started and resources for further inspiration.
a. How to get started with people analytics. – introduction, examples.
b. People Analytics Starter Kit
c. How to build employee trust in people analytics.
Summary and Conclusion