IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a multi-cloud software platform for collecting, organizing and analyzing data for use in AI.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data scientists who wish to use IBM Cloud Pak to prepare data for use in AI solutions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Cloud Pak for Data.
- Unify the collection, organization and analysis of data.
- Integrate Cloud Pak for Data with a variety of services to solve common business problems.
- Implement workflows for collaborating with team members on the development of an AI solution.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience with data processing and AI concepts
- Data Scientists
- Business Analysts
- Data Engineers
- System Administrators
Overview of Cloud Pac for Data Features and Architecture
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Containers, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Red Hat OpenShift security
Setting up Cloud Pac for Data
- Pre-installation tasks
- Post-installation tasks
Setting up a Workflows
- Setting up roles and permissions for collaboration
- Creating a workflow
- Searching and requesting data
- Connecting to a data source
- Adding data to a project
- Working with catalogs
- Curating catalog data
- Governing data to comply with regulations
- Automating the discovery process
- Transforming data
- Refining data
- Virtualizing data
- Analyzing data using notebooks
- Analyzing data using other tools
- Analyzing data automatically using AutoAI
Implementing an AI Solution
- Building a machine learning model
- Deploying the model
- Validating the model
- Monitoring the model
Integrating Cloud Data Pac with Other Services
- Finding services in a catalog
- Finding services outside a catalog
- Integrating IBM Cloud Pak for Data with other applications
Administering Cloud Data Pac
- Managing an IBM Cloud Pak for Data cluster
- Managing an IBM Cloud Pak for Data web client
- Uninstalling Cloud Pak for Data
Summary and Conclusion