In this course, you will be able to deploy, troubleshoot, and configure services like Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and apply group policy in Windows Server 2016. At the beginning of this course, you will learn how to install and configure domain controllers. Then you will be able to manage and secure Active Directory Objects and Domain Services. After that, you will start working on complex AD DS infrastructure. Later you will know how to implement group policy and how to work with Microsoft Azure AD and Directory Synchronization. Through this course, you can monitor, recover, and implement AD DS and Certificate Services. At the final stage, you have to implement Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS). After that, you will be able to manage the implementation of the Active Directory Rights Management Service.
- You are expected to be able to install and configure Active Directory Domain Service
- You are also expected to manage and maintain AD DS
- You are required to be able to create and manage group policies
- It Is expected that you will be able to implement Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing Identity Federation and Access Solutions is ideal but not required.
What will you gain after this course
- This course will help you to identify the process and protocols, required for Windows Server 2016.
- It would be the right decision to get enrolled in this course if you are planning to develop your career on Windows Server 2016.
- Through this course, you will be able to manage and monitor the services, provided by Windows Server 2016.