Windows Server 2016 is the latest release of the Server line Operating System from Microsoft. This course will cover the purposes of new features of Windows Server 2016 including enhanced security mechanism and identity management process. You will learn about how and why Windows server 2016 is considered as the best fit in order to achieve the goals of the organization.
- For Windows Server 2016, it is recommended that the candidates have some basic to advanced level of knowledge on Server management and Server operations.
- For Windows Server 2016 Operating System, the candidates are expected to be familiar with Microsoft Operating Systems and the services provided by Windows Operating System.
What will you gain after this course
- Deploy and manage domain controllers
- Install AD DS in a complex environment
- Secure AD DS user Accounts
- Implement and configure settings by using Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Monitor, configure and ensure smooth business process for AD DS services