Software testing is the process of evaluating the validity of a software application’s functionality. Integrating artificial intelligence into the software testing environment enables the process to be AI driven, speeding up authoring, execution, and maintenance of tests.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at software testers who wish to have an AI driven software testing environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Automate unit test generation and parameterization with AI.
- Apply machine learning learning in a real world use-case.
- Automate the generation and maintenance of API tests with AI.
- Use machine learning methods to self-heal the execution of Selenium tests.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of the importance of software testing
- Software Testers
What is AI
- Computational Psychology
- Computational Philosophy
- Computational learning theory
- Computer algorithms for computational experience
- Artificial neural networks
- Deep learning vs. machine learning
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring Parasoft Jtest
- Installing and configuring Parasoft SOATest’s Smart API Test Generator
- Installing and configuring Selenium
Unit Tests and Parameterization
- Using AI-enabled Jtest
- Creating stubs and mocks
- Building isolated tests
- Generating new unit tests
- Applying modified parameters
API Test Generation
- Creating a data model of parameters
- Applying learned patterns to API tests
- Generating automated API tests
- Outputting an advanced test
Selenium and Self-Healing
- Working with Parasoft Selenic
- Extracting DOM elements
- Performing U-I driven tests
- Storing information into an AI engine
- Matching changed elements
- Generating smart locators
Summary and Conclusion