Interledger is an open protocol for connecting different payment networks.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Interledger to enable payments and micropayments across different blockchains and ledgers.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand Interledger’s architecture and networking layers
- Route secure payments through untrusted connectors
- Connect blockchains, send multi-currency micropayments, and upgrade bank-to-bank transfers
- Technical persons interesting in transacting across different payment systems
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and hands-on practice
- A basic understanding of Blockchain technology
- A basic understanding of Bitcoin and cryptography