Google Analytics is a web analytics software for tracking and reporting website data. Using Google Analytics, users can gather insights and make data-driven decisions for business operations.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at data analysts who wish to use Google Analytics to track and report website data.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up Google Analytics to collect website data.
- Create and analyze reports.
- Gain insights and make data-driven decisions.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- A basic understanding of computers
- Data Analysts
Google Analytics Overview
- What is Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics features
Preparing the Environment
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Working with settings
- Importing and exporting data
- Creating custom reports
- Creating and sharing dashboards
- Adding shortcuts
- Adding and comparing metrics
- Sorting data
- Creating charts and graphs
- Using the search features
Summary and Conclusion