Internet of Things (IoT) is a network infrastructure that connects physical objects and software applications wirelessly, allowing them to communicate with each other and exchange data via network communications, cloud computing, and data capture.
Blockchain is a decentralized database system which stores data in ledgers distributed across many nodes.
Using blockchain technology with IoT allows accessibility and supply of IoT data without the need for central control. This integration opens up a suite of new possibilities and multiple benefits for business organizations.
In this instructor-led, live training (remote), participants will learn how blockchain and IoT can work together as they step through a series of hands-on live-lab exercises.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand how blockchain and IoT can work together to provide solutions for their organization
- Explore various tools and resources to implement a blockchain-based IoT solution for their organization
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Basic familiarity with Internet-of-Things (IoT) and/or Blockchain Concepts
Overview of Internet-of-Things (IoT) Technology
Overview of Blockchain Technology
Benefits of Integrating IoT and Blockchain Technology
Overview of the Flowchain Framework: A Case Study on Building a Blockchain for the IoT
Required Architecture for Blockchain and IoT Integration
IoT Device Interoperability and How It Affects the Blockchain Implementation
Applying Blockchain’s Distributed Ledger for IoT
Implementing Blockchain’s Consensus System for IoT
Using the Flowchain SDK to Implement an Iot and Blockchain Solution for Your Organization
Overview of Other IoT and Blockchain Tools and Solutions for Your Organization
- IBM IoT on Blockchain
- Microsoft Azure IoT
- AWS IoT Platform
- Google Cloud IoT
Summary and Conclusion