Kivy is an open-source cross-platform graphical user interface library written in Python, which allows multi-touch application development for a wide selection of devices.
In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to install and deploy Kivy on different platforms, customize and manipulate widgets, schedule, trigger and respond to events, modify graphics with multi-touching, resize the screen, package apps for Android, and more.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to
- Relate the Python code and the Kivy language.
- Have a solid understanding of how Kivy works and makes use of its most important elements such as, widgets, events, properties, graphics, etc.
- Seamlessly develop and deploy Android apps based on different business and design requirements.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- A basic knowledge of Python
- A basic understanding of software engineering concepts
- Primary to intermediate level programming skills
- Programmers or developers with Python knowledge who want to develop multi-touch Android apps using the Kivy framework
- Android developers with Python knowledge