EKS is a self-managed Kubernetes-as-a-service offering from AWS. EKS is fully scalable and customizable and allows a Kubernetes deployment to mimic and/or integrate with an existing on-premise Kubernetes setup.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to set up and manage a production-scale container environment using Kubernetes on EKS.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Configure and manage Kubernetes on EKS
- Migrate an existing Kubernetes environment from on-premise to AWS cloud
- Integrate Kubernetes with third-party continuous integration (CI) software
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in Kubernetes
- Understand and adopt the tools available to efficiently manage EKS
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- An understanding of containers and Kubernetes basics
- Experience with the Linux command line
- An Amazon AWS account with at least 10 USD on it.
Overview of Docker Containers And Kubernetes in AWS
Overview of AWS Container Management Offerings and Architecture
Getting Started with Kubernetes on EKS
Building A Kubernetes Cluster On EKS
Networking Kubernetes Pods
Migrating from On-premise to AWS.
Integrate Kubernetes with Continuous Integration (CI).
Ensuring High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Kubernetes.
Using Fargate to Manage EKS
Summary and Conclusion