Internationalization is the process of adapting software so that it can be localized for different languages and regions. When you “localize” an application, you adapt it for a specific language and region. This includes enabling region-specific images and colors, translating the application’s UI, and properly displaying numbers, dates, currency, etc.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to internationalize and localize their Angular applications to support multiple languages.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure the needed localization libraries and tools.
- Enable an Angular App to be displayed in multiple languages.
- Extract all localizable UI text from an Angular app.
- Package up translatable content for exchange with translators.
- Understand the localization cycle and automate the process.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Experience developing Angular applications
Overview of the Localization Process
- Internationalization, localization, and translation
Overview and Installation of Localization Libraries
Setting up a Sample Angular App
Localizing the User Interface
Localizing the Content
Setting up a Language Switcher
Adapting the Translated Application for SEO
Summary and Conclusion